Thursday, September 4, 2008

Brief Update

One more brief update. I'm back on a full time production schedule for my film and I am currently working on background layouts. I've backpedaled a bit having originally planned it as a 3D animated short and am now on a traditional 2D rout. So I'm experimenting with different materials to use for the backgrounds. I will be using a dry medium like charcoal or conte on one of three different papers which will be touched up digitally. I've got a week to make up my mind and then another three to four to produce most, if not all my backgrounds, at which point I'll be animating. So I'll be posting some background tests sometime next week.

Also, I'll most likely be posting some photos early next week of this weekends Nerf War. If I can manage to shoot with my camera and my Nerf guns at the same time.

No comments: