Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Nothing Hurts Like My Back

If you like vampires raise your hands. If you like music raise your hands. If you like vampire music videos raise your hands. I personally don't care one way or the other but I did have the opportunity to work on a vampire themed music video last week with Oh Rio! Productions. I worked as a production artist putting the set together and moving things around as needed for the shoot and I was also the stills photographer. It was a lot of fun but a lot of work that had to be done in a very limited time frame.

The song is called "Nothing Hurts Like Love" sung by Jimmy Demers and written by Diane Warren. The video also stars in addition to Jimmy, former supermodel Cheryl Tiegs, and Hollywood actress Amy Smart. I don't know how long it will be before the video is completed and available for viewing so don't bother asking me, I'll share that info as soon as I find out. The song is about three minutes long and we recorded hours of footage so the editing process could take a while.

While I took hundreds of photos I will only be able to share a handfull with you at the moment but I will share lots more eventually.